Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005) and Freedom of Information
The National Transport Authority complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and encourages the re-use of information produced by the Office.
All of the information featured on its website is the copyright of the National Transport Authority and the Government of Ireland unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
3rd party mapping featured on this site shall not be copied or resued without seeking consent from the owners of the copyright of the maps.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
Inquiries relating to data should be directed to:
National Transport Authority
Telephone enquiries: +353 1 879 8300