Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
Please note that all applications for an Authorisation must be forwarded to all other jurisdictions for approval. To make a complete and valid application for an Authorisation you must supply the following:
- A completed application form, signed and dated;
- The appropriate fees (See fee structure below);
- Drivers rota;
- Fare structure – fares must be given in Euros and currency for all other countries;
- Copy of Valid Community Licence;
- Copy of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
- A complete map of the proposed route (if a change is proposed); and
- Maps clearly showing each individual stop (if a change is proposed)
If your proposed Authorisation includes pick-up and set down of passengers solely within the Republic of Ireland, a National Licence may be required in addition to the Authorisation.
Fees for Authorisation variation application (Authorisation amendment):
- €16.51 Application fee – to be submitted with variation application;
- €2.54 per Certified True Copy required – a Certified True Copy must be carried on board each vehicle (only to be paid once the variation has been approved, i.e. not at application stage).