Apply for an International Authorisation
Please note that all applications for an Authorisation must be forwarded to all other jurisdictions for approval. To make a complete and valid application for an Authorisation you must supply the following:
- A completed application form, signed and dated;
- The appropriate fees (see fee structure below);
- Drivers rota;
- Fare structure – fares must be given in Euros and currency for all other countries;
- Copy of Valid Community Licence;
- Copy of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
- A complete map of the proposed route; and
- Maps clearly showing each individual stop.
If your proposed Authorisation includes pick-up and set down of passengers solely within the Republic of Ireland, a National Licence may be required in addition to the Authorisation.
Fees for new application:
- €35.55 (Application fee – to be submitted with new application)
Outstanding fees required for issue of Authorisation (i.e. not at application stage)
- €10.16 – grant of Authorisation
- €16.51 per year of validity or part thereof (maximum 5 years = €82.55)
- €2.54 per Certified True Copy required – a Certified True Copy must be carried on board each vehicle.