Request a Book of Journey Forms (formerly known as Way Bills)
- Journey Form books can be obtained from the National Transport Authority.
- Each Journey Form book contains 25 Journey Forms.
- The fee for each Journey Form book is €31.74 and each request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your current valid European Community Licence.
- Payment must be made either by cheque, payable to the National Transport Authority or by electronic bank transfer (details below)
- The Journey Form book will then be sent to you by return post to the address on your European Community Licence. If you wish to have the Journey Form book returned to a different address, please include these details with your request.
- Alternatively, you can call into the Authority by appointment only and once a copy of the Community Licence and the fee has been received, you will be provided with the Journey Form book.
The postal address for the National Transport Authority is:
National Transport Authority
Public Transport Regulation Division
The details required for payment by EFT are as follows:
Account Name: National Transport Authority – Bus Licensing Revenue
Account No: 22535803
Sort Code: 93-10-12
IBAN: IE24 AIBK 9310 1222 5358 03
Swift: AIB KIE 2D
When making EFT payments to the NTA Bus Licensing bank account applicants must include their name or identifiable reference and email this reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the funds transfer has been verified the Journey Form books will be sent by return post.
Please note the following regarding Journey Forms:
- Journey Forms are non-transferable;
- Journey Forms must be completed in duplicate before commencing each service;
- The top-copy passenger journey form must be kept on the vehicle throughout the journey and produced at the request of any authorised inspecting officer;
- The other copy of each passenger journey form must be kept at the company’s base; and
- The top copy journey form should be returned to The National Transport Authority within 30 days of the completion of the journey to which it relates.