The National Transport Authority (NTA) proposes to make a maximum fares order under the provisions of the Taxi Regulation Acts 2013 and 2016.
DRAFT NATIONAL MAXIMUM TAXI FARES
Pursuant to section 24 of the Taxi Regulation Acts 2013 and 2016, NTA proposes to make a new maximum fares order, to replace the current maximum fares order, detailing the maximum fare that may be charged by a driver of a taxi.
Detail of the proposed maximum fares order is available and can be downloaded here:
- Proposed Maximum Fares Order
- Ordú Uastáillí atá Beartaithe
- National Maximum Taxi Fare Review Report 2017
- Tuarascáil Athbhreithniú Uastáille Náisiúnta do Thacsaithe 2017
- National Maximum Taxi Fare Review Fact Sheet 2017
- Bileog eolais ar Athbhreithniúchán Uastáillí NáisiúntaTacsaithe 2017
- Irish Independent Advertisement/Fógra
Written submissions in relation to the proposed maximum fares order may be made in one of the three following ways:
- Online – by completing and sending the form below (max. one attachment)
- Email – MaxFareReview2017@nationaltransport.ie or
- Post – Maximum Fares Review 2017, National Transport Authority, Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 2.
All submissions must include the subject of the submission, the full name and address of the person making the submission and where relevant the name of the body or organisation represented. NTA is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2014 and, therefore, must consider any request for information made under that Act. Any submissions received may be published.