GDPR Consent Agreement Revision 3
Published 2018-05-03 16:09:19
National Transport Authority
Privacy Notice for NTA WebsiteThis Privacy Notice is issued by the National Transport Authority of Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 8 (“NTA”, “we”, “us”, “our”). It provides an overview of the data relating to you that we may collect and use in connection with the website www.nationaltransport.ie, how we will use it and how you can exercise your rights in relation to your data. What personal data do we collect and process? The personal data we collect includes:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- information that you provide in any online application form, including Freedom of Information requests and the SPSV Online Feedback form;
- information that you submit during a consultation process with us;
- information that you submit during Transport or Traffic Surveys;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of the website www.nationaltransport.ie.
- improving and developing this website;
- processing application forms, including for Freedom of Information requests;
- engaging in a consultation process;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- carrying out Transport or Traffic Surveys;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting email@example.com;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- performing our functions as a public authority and complying with our legal obligations.
- to public service transport operators;
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Gardaí or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.