- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
The National Transport Authority today (November 9th) published its report on Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and how it could apply in our capital city.
The “Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) – Core Dublin Network” report also describes the feasibility study for a core network comprising of two cross-city BRT corridors: (i) Blanchardstown to UCD; and (ii) Clongriffin to Tallaght.
For more information see the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) section of our website.
Click here to view the real time bus timetable.