- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Consultation on Bus Public Service Contracts
The National Transport Authority has launched a public consultation to seek the views of the public and interested parties (including users of the public bus services) on the approach to be adopted in relation to new contracts for provision of public bus services.
A consultation document is available, and a questionnaire has been designed. Responses are sought before 5.00pm on July 11th.
For the consultation documentation click: Bus Public Service Contracts Consultation