- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Dublin Metropolitan Region – Casualty Reduction Implementation Plan
A Casualty Reduction Implementation Plan is being launched in the Dublin Metropolitan Region on Monday 1st October 2012, and will run for 8 weeks.
Its aim is to reduce the number of road users killed and seriously injured, with a focus on our most vulnerable Road Users – Pedestrians, Pedal Cyclists and Motorcyclists.
The four local authorities and key stakeholders such as the NTA, RSA, NRA, Dublin Bus and LUAS are supporting this operation. Initiatives will be run and highlighted throughout the duration of the campaign.
It is also now further supported by the Taxi Representatives, Coach Tourism and Transport Council, Road Haulage Association, Dualway Coaches and Bus Éireann.