- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Transport Investment
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Ireland’s first national Journey Planner – iPhone App now available FREE in AppStore
Online version available at www.journeyplanner.transportforIreland.ie
Door-to-door travel options across all public and licensed transport across the country to help people plan their journeys.
Following last Wednesday’s successful launch of the National Transport Authority’s new online National Journey Planner, at www.journeyplanner.transportforIreland.ie, the iPhone App is now available FREE from the App Store (name of app – Journey Plan).