- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
New branding for Ireland’s taxi fleet unveiled
Public Transport Minister Alan Kelly has welcomed the new taxi branding signage which will be phased in to Ireland’s taxi fleet from January of next year.
The branding, developed by the National Transport Authority, will see semi-permanent decal ‘Taxi’ signage affixed to the driver and passenger doors of each car. The move is intended to encourage greater professionalism and accountability within the taxi sector.
For more information click on the press release – New branding for Ireland’s taxi fleet unveiled