- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Transport Investment
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Revised Limerick City bus network to deliver enhanced services
The National Transport Authority is pleased to announce a revised network of bus services in Limerick City with effect from Sunday 16th September 2012.
The revised and simplified network will provide Limerick bus customers with an improved level of service including more frequent services, seven new buses, increased reliability and clearer timetables. The new buses will also be Wi-Fi internet enabled on a free of charge basis.
For more information see the press release – National Transport Authority announces revised Limerick City bus network to deliver enhanced services