- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Taxi Door Signage
The National Transport Authority (the “Authority”) is seeking applications from suppliers/installers of vehicle signage and decals to become registered as Authorised Suppliers of taxi door signage. This signage will be required to be installed on all taxi vehicles during 2013 on a phased basis commencing next January. Only suppliers registered with, and authorised by, the Authority will be permitted to supply/install the required signage.
For more information see the Taxi section of our website.