To submit your PSC deliverable for consideration by the Capital Programme Office and by the NTA Board, please send it through your NTA project manager contact point. If you have any questions, please ask to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for submissions
On the subject please state PSC, the name of the project and type of PSC deliverable (SAR, PBC, DPBPS, or FBC), and month for which the approval on the document is sought.
The material to be submitted to the CPO for review is as follows:
- Final version of the relevant PSC deliverable seeking Decision Gate Approval
- DG0: Strategic Assessment Report [SAR];
- DG1: Preliminary Business Case [PBC];
- DG2: Project Brief and Procurement Strategy [PBPS];
- DG3: Final Business Case [FBC].
- Please bear in mind that the review will be conducted only on final versions, and not on Drafts. All legible intended appendices should also be submitted accompanying the full report.
- An executive summary report. If the full document is greater than 10 pages, then the executive summary report is required. As a general guideline, the executive summary report should be no more than 10% in length of the full document.