- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Transport Investment
- Strategic Planning
- Regional Transport Model
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
The National Transport Authority is charged with devising and implementing projects to enhance people’s use of public transport and sustainable travel choices, in line with government policy.
We have responsibility for capital investment in the Greater Dublin Area, and for projects promoting sustainable transport nationwide. We have provided a number of schemes (Real Time Information, Leap Card, National Journey Planner) to make life a little easier for people using public transport.
Please use the links of the left hand side menu bar for further information.