- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
The National Transport Authority helps people use public transport more easily in their day-to-day lives by providing real time arrival information and the Leap card to pay for journeys in the Greater Dublin Area across bus, rail, DART and Luas.
The National Journey Planner provides journey planning and timetable information from all licenced public transport providers across Ireland. You can use the Journey Planner online or download the App. The Journey Planner provides information on train, bus, tram, ferry and taxi services. You can download the app free from the Apple App store for iPhone and iPad, or Google Play store for Android
For more information visit the journey planner page.