- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
The Public Service Obligation Contract between the National Transport Authority and Whartons Travel Limited is a contract which commenced on 06 August 2014 for the 975 Service. The contracts outline the performance requirements that Whartons Travel Limited must meet in return for the payment of a public subsidy. A proportion of that payment is withheld each month and is only paid if the performance targets are met by Whartons Travel Limited.
The original contract and schedules are available here:
National Transport Authority and Whartons Travel Limited – Public Service Contract 975 Service
The contracts provide for the approval by the Authority of any service changes outlined in Schedule 1 of the Contract.