- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Transport Investment
- Strategic Planning
- Regional Transport Model
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
The Journey Planner is available at the following link – www.journeyplanner.transportforIreland.ie. The service helps people plan personal journeys, door-to-door, anywhere in Ireland, using public transport and/or walking and cycling.
The National Journey Planner has Apps specifically developed for Android and Apple Smartphones.
They can be downloaded FREE on your smartphone.
iPhone App: Click here to download from the Appstore
Android App: Click here to download from Google Play