Smarter Travel Workplaces is working with a range of large Partner organisations, in both the public and private sector, to develop and implement Workplace Travel Plans. You can view a list of our current programme partners at the bottom of this page.
To become a Partner and avail of programme resources free of charge, organisations sign a Charter showing their commitment to workplace travel planning by:
- Surveying employees on their commuting habits;
- Encouraging employees to use more sustainable transport;
- Developing and implementing an action plan of sustainable travel initiatives;
- Supporting personnel to implement the action plan;
- Dedicating financial and non-financial resources to supporting initiatives and
- Monitoring the performance of the action plan.
Your organisation will be assigned a designated Smarter Travel Consultant who will assist and support you with all the steps above.
For more information on the Partner Package, visit Smarter Travel – Partner Package.