- You must have a good knowledge of major routes and destinations, and you must follow any direction or route chosen by the passenger. (If the Authority receives a number of complaints relating to your knowledge of the area in which you are operating during the period of your licence and these complaints are upheld, the Authority may require you to sit and pass the relevant Area Knowledge Test prior to renewing your licence)
- The vehicle must be clean and roadworthy.
- You must offer reasonable assistance with luggage.
- You must carry guide dogs, assistance dogs and mobility aids for passengers who need them, at no extra charge.
- In a taxi, you may refuse to accept a fare under specific circumstances.