- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Taxi Review Implementation
Ministerial Review Update
The Minister of State for Public and Commuter Transport, Mr Alan Kelly TD, published a report on the 31st January 2012 outlining 46 key actions arising from the Taxi Regulation Review conducted in 2011.
For a copy of the recommendations click on the following link Report of the Taxi Regulation Review.
To receive updates to your phone or email, call 0761 064 000 with your details to hand.