BusConnects aims to improve the current bus system in Ireland’s cities by implementing:
- A network of ‘next generation’ bus corridors (including segregated cycling facilities) on the busiest bus routes to make bus journeys faster, predictable and reliable.
- A complete redesign of the bus network.
- Simpler fare structures.
- Cashless payment system, and a state-of-the-art ticketing system.
- New bus branding, integrating bus vehicles of different operators and types.
- Park-and-ride facilities.
- New bus stops and shelters.
- Transitioning to low-emission vehicles.
For more information, please visit www.busconnects.ie.