- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
Visiting our Office?
|Easy access by buses stopping on Camden Street, Harcourt Street, Earlsfort Terrace, 5 minutes walk from Leeson Street|
|Harcourt Stop (Green Luas line)|
|Approx 15 mins walk from Pearse Street Station|
|Taxi rank at Earlsfort Terrace|
|Visitor Cycle Parking provided on-site. Dublin Bike stations at Earlsfort Terrace, Harcourt Terrace, Charlemont Street and Portobello Harbour|
|Enjoy the walk|
Click here to use the Transport For Ireland Journey Planner to plan your visit to our office.
Map of Location
View National Transport Authority in a larger map