Transport for Ireland’s Real Time Passenger Information is the only app giving users real-time departure information for Dublin Bus AND Bus Éireann AND DART AND Iarnród Éireann AND Luas services.
The app has been downloaded over 108,000 times to date, and is used over 1.25 million times each month.
A new, improved version of the app is now available and offers more maps (including Dublin, Cork & Intercity rail route maps) and a better look and feel for users.
• Access Real Time Passenger information for Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann, DART, Iarnród Éireann & Luas services.
• See up to date information of when your bus/Luas/train will be at a Stop or Station.
• View stops and routes on a map and navigate through the map for additional stops and information.
• Setup favourites so that you can quickly access Real Time passenger information for your regular stops.
• Create Reminders to notify you of when a bus is approaching your stop, or when you are near a certain bus stop.
• Access Travel Updates for Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann, Luas and Iarnród Éireann services, so you can stay up to date.
The app is provided, free of charge, by the National Transport Authority in partnership with Dublin City Council.