Public Consultation on National Maximum Taxi Fares
Pursuant to section 24 of the Taxi Regulation Act 2013, the Authority proposes to make a new maximum fares order, to replace the current maximum fares order, detailing the maximum fare that may be charged by a driver of a taxi.
Detail of the proposed maximum fares order is available and can be downloaded here.
1. Proposed Maximum Fares Order
2. Ordú Uastáillí atá Beartaithe
3. National Maximum Taxi Fare Report 2014
4. Fare Comparison Table for Guidance
Written submissions in relation to the proposed maximum fares order may be made in one of the three following ways:
- Online below
- By email to MaxFares@nationaltransport.ie or
- By post to Maximum Fares Order 2014, National Transport Authority, Dún Scéine, Harcourt Lane, Dublin 2.
All submissions must include the subject of the submission, the full name and address of the person making the submission and where relevant the name of the body or organisation represented. The Authority may publish all submissions received.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ALL SUBMISSIONS IS 5PM ON TUESDAY, 09 DECEMBER 2014.
Please note that there is also a public consultation underway in relation to proposed SPSV Regulations which can be located at Public Consultation on SPSV Regulations.
This consultation is now closed.