- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Transport Investment
- Strategic Planning
- Regional Transport Model
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
BusConnects Dublin Area Bus Network Redesign Public Consultation:
A process of public consultation on the BusConnects Dublin Area Bus Network Redesign is currently under way and will continue until September 28th 2018.
We invite people to have their say on the proposed network redesign via an online survey.
Written submissions can be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or posted to:
BusConnects Dublin Area Bus Network Redesign
National Transport Authority
Dun Sceine, Harcourt Lane
For more information on the consultation visit www.BusConnects.ie.