The National Transport Authority in coordination with Dublin City Council, Fáilte Ireland and the Coach Tourism and Transport Council are delighted to announce the introduction of free Coach Parking at the Dublin Docklands Coach Park for a trial period covering the peak summer holiday period.
- The trial will operate from 6th June to the 8th September 2023 inclusive.
- The trial will facilitate free coach parking Monday – Friday (7am – 7pm) for all coaches coming into Dublin City.
- In an agreement with the NTA & CTTC, Fáilte Ireland will cover the cost of the trial for the duration.
- The Dublin Docklands Coach Park provides a supervised parking facility for all coach types, as well as providing welfare facilities for drivers.
- The Coach Parking App will continue to function, however there will be no charge for vehicle parking. The links to the Apple and Android versions of the Coach Parking App are at the end of this webpage: https://bookings.parkmagic.net/NTA/
- Coaches can arrive at the Coach Park without reservation, but drivers are encouraged to use the App to ensure the efficient management of the Coach Park.