Here at the NTA we believe in our people and value their commitment to the organisation, and in return we offer attractive benefits.
We are a family friendly employer and promote a healthy work life balance through the following benefits and policies.
Flexible Working Opportunities
- Flexible working hours system – potential 18 days additional leave under Flexi-Policy (applicable to certain grades only)
- Work Share
- Shorter working year / term time
- Annual incremental salary progression
- Public Sector Superannuation Scheme
- Paid Sick Leave Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Membership
- Confidential health screen (every 2 years)
- Annual flu shot
- Eye care benefit (every 2 years)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellness Month
- Further Education Scheme
- Third Level Education Assistance
- Training and Development Programme
Generous Leave Arrangements
- Annual leave above the statutory minimum
- Fully paid maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Adoptive leave
- Paid force majeure leave
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid study and exam leave
- Carers leave
- Ireland’s National Transport Authority has secured gold cycle-friendly status in recognition of the organisation’s commitment to cycling initiatives and facilities for employees.
- In achieving its gold cycle-friendly status, the NTA joins a community of European and Irish employers who are using cycling to improve staff well-being and contribute to national decarbonisation and green travel goals.
- Visit the link for further information about The Cycle-Friendly Employer programme, here