International travel by bus or coach to other countries must be operated accordance with the relevant international law. You must have an EU Community licence to carry out international services.

Regular services between EU Member States (including Northern Ireland) may only be carried out once an International Authorisation has been issued, occasional travel may only be carried out under the cover of a Journey Form.