Smarter Travel Campus is working with a large number of third level campuses throughout Ireland to develop and implement Campus Travel Plans. You can view an updated list of our Programme Partners at the bottom of this page.
To become a Partner and avail of programme resources free of charge, organisations sign a Charter showing their commitment to campus travel planning by:
- Surveying employees and students on their commuting habits;
- Encouraging employees and students to use more sustainable transport;
- Developing and implementing an action plan of sustainable travel initiatives;
- Supporting personnel to implement the action plan;
- Dedicating financial and non-financial resources to supporting initiatives and
- Monitoring the performance of the action plan.
For more information on the Partner Package, visit Smarter Travel Campus – Partner Package.