- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
How to Better Support Passengers with Memory Loss or Dementia
The Dementia Elevator project is delighted to let you know that a free Dementia Awareness Training programme for Transport Service Providers is now freely available using this link http://www.elevator-pst.com/?course=transport-course
The training is interactive, engaging and divided into short modules, including a series of video scenarios set on a transport service, exploring supportive communication skills, and other useful strategies which could support passengers with dementia.
For more information please contact email@example.com/01 7006190.