SPSV Information & Booking Line – Abnormally High Volumes – COVID-19
• The very high level of calls and queries being made by SPSV operators currently are causing waiting times of approximately 15 minutes. Please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org if at all possible. The response time is likely to be faster by email.
• We are advised that NCTS is also experiencing high call volumes and would ask all SPSV operators to ensure they use the priority SPSV NCT Booking Line – 01 413 5960 for appointments.
• Please only attempt to book an NCT or Suitability test at this time if you need to do so to return to work. Remember, late renewal fees are temporarily waived by NTA for direct COVID-19 causes at the current time.
• Due to a technical issue the Information Line (0761 064000) is experiencing intermittent issues receiving calls from the Three network. This is being investigated as a priority. If you are a Three customer and are having trouble accessing the Information Line you are advised to submit your query to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
SPSV Driver Licence Renewals
Any licence holder wishing to pay their licensing fee to renew their SPSV driver licence may can do so by:
- Bank Draft/Postal Order
- Payable to ‘National Transport Authority’ (full words)
- Fee of €250
- Licence number from Dashboard ID
There will be no requirement to contact the SPSV Information Line. Once received NTA will issue a receipt of payment which can be submitted to An Garda Síochána with your renewal application.
Postal Address: SPSV Licensing Section, PO Box 436, City North Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway