- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
National Transport Authority > Taxi and Bus Licensing > Taxi > Operating an SPSV > Taxi Fares > Booking Fees
You may charge a booking fee for:
- A booking made by telephone, email, fax, text or letter; or
- A booking made through a telephone call or a personal visit to a dispatch operator’s office.
You may not charge a booking fee if:
- A customer hails you in the street; or
- A customer engages you at a taxi rank, including an airport or other transport terminal rank.