- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
The meter must be on for all passenger journeys, unless the passenger has signed a waiver. You must give a taxi receipt printed by the printer attached to the taximeter (not handwritten) to all customers.
If the amount you are paid differs from the amount calculated on the meter, you should write on the receipt to show the difference and the reason for it.