- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
If you were licensed before the introduction of the Skills Development Programme, you are strongly encouraged to take the Industry Knowledge Test to validate your experience and obtain the Authority’s certification.
Applying for a Test
When you apply for the test, specify that you want to take the Industry Knowledge Test only, and you will be asked for your SPSV driver licence number.
Bring your SPSV smart card with you to the test.
If you are successful, you will be issued with a new driver display card and a smart card indicating that you are a certified driver.