- Public Transport Services
- Taxi Licensing
- Bus Licensing
- Do I Need a Licence?
- Licence Categories
- Licensing Process
- Sample Licence Conditions
- What is an International Authorisation?
- What is a Journey Form?
- Apply for a Licence
- Amend a Licence
- Renew a Licence
- Transfer a Licence
- Appealing a Decision on a Licence
- Apply for an International Authorisation
- Apply for a Variation to an International Authorisation
- Request a Book of Journey Forms
- View List of Current Licences
- Make a Complaint
- Latest News for Bus Operators
- Download Licensing Legislation, Guides & Information
- Licensing Application Forms
- Other Bus/ LPSV & Licensing Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vehicle Clamping
- Investment Projects
- Planning and Policy
- Public Consultations
- Publications and Statistics
National Maximum Taxi Fare Review
The current telephone survey of taxi drivers will be completed by the first week in March as part of the biennial National Maximum Taxi Fare Review.
The Review is carried out to allow adjustments for changes in taxi operating costs and the market facing the taxi industry. This telephone survey will then feed into an overall review which includes consumer surveys, market conditions and an examination of the cost of operating a taxi, including insurance premiums. The review is expected to be completed in the coming months.