If your campus is interested in implementing a Campus Travel Plan, you may be eligible to avail of the TFI Smarter Travel Partner Package. The Programme is open to all Third Level Campuses in Ireland and there is no cost to join.
As a programme partner you can avail of the following:
- Free online student and employee travel survey, analysis, and suggested Action Plan;
- Information and ideas to promote walking, cycling, public transport, carpooling, and other relevant sustainable travel schemes on campus;
- Promotional tools e.g., banner stands, promotional materials, and mapping resources;
- Participation in the annual Walking and Cycling behaviour change Challenges;
- Partner seminars;
- Access to a supportive network of organisations experienced in addressing issues relating to student and employee travel and
- Participate in the Smarter Travel Student Awards.
As a Programme Partner you will be assigned a designated Smarter Travel Consultant who will support you with your organisation’s Campus Travel Plan.
For further information on the Partner Package or to set up an introductory meeting please contact us.