The South East Regional Model (SERM) is one of five models that comprise the Authority’s Regional Modelling System.
The SERM covers the counties of:
- South Tipperary
The model is centred around Waterford City and 571 zones as follows:
- Waterford City zones: 82
- Waterford County zones: 70
- Wexford County zones: 142
- Kilkenny County zones: 118
- South Tipperary County zones: 94
- Carlow County zones: 57
- Special zones: 1
- External zones: 7
The highway network in SERM consists of:
- 6262 assignment nodes
- 10001 assignment links
- 722 Priority Junctions
- 40 Signalised Junctions
The image below displays the PT network for Waterford City Centre.
The public transport network in SERM consists of:
- Rail: 26 services
- Bus Éireann City: 12 services
- Bus Éireann Regional: 86 Services
- Other buses: 113 services
The Development Reports for the SERM can be viewed below.
Please note, appendices are available on request for certain reports.
The following 5 reports are incorporated in the one SERM Development Report – below (attached).
- SERM Zone System Development Report
- SERM Road Model Development Report
- SERM PT Model Development Report
- SERM Demand Model Calibration Report
- SERM Active Modes Model Development