The Mid West Regional Model (MWRM) is one of five models that comprise the Authority’s Regional Modelling System.
The MWRM covers:
The MWRM is centred around Limerick City and includes 456 zones as follows:
- Limerick City zones: 94
- Limerick County zones: 126
- Clare County zones: 131
- North Tipperary County: 77
- External zones: 26
- Special zones: 2
The highway network in MWRM consists of:
- 9371 assignment nodes
- 14070 assignment links
- 1318 Priority Junctions
- 87 Signalised Junctions
The image shows the wider bus, rail and road network for the MWRM.
The public transport network in MWRM consists of:
- Rail: 33 services
- Bus Éireann: 162 services
- Other buses: 53 services
The Development Reports for the MWRM can be viewed below.
Please note, appendices are available on request for certain reports.
The following 5 reports are incorporated in the one MWRM Development Report – below (attached).
- MWRM Zone System Development Report
- MWRM Road Model Development Report
- MWRM PT Model Development Report
- MWRM Demand Model Calibration Report
- MWRM Active Modes Model Development Report