The Dublin Docklands Development Authority (DDDA) and the Grangegorman Development Agency (GDA) are, in accordance with Sections 99 and 100 of the Dublin Transport Act 2008, required to consult with the National Transport Authority when preparing a master plan or planning schemes and that plans or schemes are consistent with the Transport Strategy.
Under Section 76 of the Dublin Transport Authority Act 2008, the Dublin Airport Authority and harbour authorities in the GDA are required to obtain and consider the views of the National Transport Authority before undertaking any development that would have a significant impact on the movement of people and goods in the Greater Dublin Area.
Other plan-making authorities and state agencies in the GDA may seek the views of the Authority by way of consultation. Click the links below to view submissions of this nature which have been made by the Authority:
- Cherrywood SDZ – NTA comments to An Bord Pleanala – 25th February 2014
- Adamstown SDZ Planning Scheme – Draft Amendments – 3rd December 2013
- North Lotts and Grand Canal Dock SDZ Draft Planning Scheme – Proposed Amendment- 28th August 2013
- Submission on Adamstown Strategic Development Zone, Pre-Plan Consultation – 22nd April 2013
- Comment on Fingal County Council submission on Hansfield – 31st May 2012
- Comment on Iarnród Éireann submission on Hansfield – 31st May 2012
- Submission on South Campshire Flood Protection Scheme – 15th August 2011
- Draft Grangegorman Planning Scheme – 14th June 2011