In 2023, the National Transport Authority achieved significant milestones in Active Travel projects across Ireland supported by over 300 million euros in funding from the Department of Transport and working on over 900 projects.
Take a look at all we have achieved this year so far, we look forward to an exciting 2024 collaborating with Local Authorities to work on infrastructural enhancements to cycling, walking, and wheeling facilities nationwide.
Additional Information about the Active Travel Investment Programme and its projects is available including:
- What is Active Travel
- Latet Active Travel Projects and Publications
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Programme
- Annual Bulletins NTA Active Travel
- Videos showcasing Active Travel Scheme
- Active Travel Webinar Series
- and CycleConnects – Ireland’s Cycle Network – Active Travel